Date: Jun 15, 2020
Pineapple juice is Nourishing, tasty and so refreshing. It’s packed with loads of vitamins and minerals such as Manganese & Vitamin C which functions as natural antioxidants and help keep your immune system healthy. it also contains an enzyme known as Bromelain which is a natural anti-inflammatory agent and digestive enzyme that helps digest proteins and offer anti-inflammatory benefits
Preparation Time: 0 hrs 20 mins
Servings : 2
- 1 Medium sized Pineapple
- 1 Cup Water
- Sugar – 1 tsp or 1 tsp honey – Optional
- Step 1: Slice off the pineapple skin and cut it into small pieces.
- Step 2: Blend together the pineapple pieces with water and strain the juice.
- Step 3: Since pineapple juice is already sweet you might not need to add any sweetener but if you’ve got a sweet tooth, simply add sugar/honey
- Step 4: Garnish it with crushed ice if preferred and enjoy.